Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fucking daughter in law Neelima-indian mother son sex stories

I m not tall. I am a short & stoutly fellow. Happily retired living in this huge city, quietly with my son and his wife, recently married. Or atleast he was living with us till six months back, He bust his chops and my chops. He played a derivatives gamble stole massive money from the company and used half of my retirement saving. He reasoned that he will return it back.

He didnot straddle his longs call so when the prices hit downward he went to jail and I was furious at my loss. Initially I let him rot in the jail. His wife, my DIL Neeli very nice girl, local girl from Goa itself. I must tell you she is a very good DIL. She even sold her jewelery for that useless son of mine, to pay for the lawyers fees but they won't give him bail.

He will be in for a long time the lawyer had said unhelpfully. Everybody including my son advised Neelima to go her parrents and think about sending in the divorce papers so that she could start life again. It seemed that her parents home was now controlled by her stern sister in law. Her SIL immediately wanted Neelima to come back home.

For some strange reason Neeli flatly refused it, preferring to live with me, serving my needs and waiting for her husband eventual return. I told you she was a very nice girl. That good impression took a shocking beating one Sunday. Its my habit to drink my morning tea in the covered balcony overlooking the picturesque river and then get ready or work in the city.

I had recently opened my own small security firm so to get clients was hard with so much competition. Due to work on a soon to open gala resort coming up alongside the river, leading to Goa side sea a lot temporary slums, with it attendant bazaars had come up. Neeli would go to morning bazaar to buy fresh fish for us.

Today being a Sunday I was home too and I was watching her going. Even though I adored Neeli I could not resist noting that she is indeed a very good looking young women with a ample bosom and large pear shape ass to boast of. Her habitual knee lenght skirts hardly hid them. Then I noticed them. they were sitting on large water pipe teasing her, throwing kiss's at her.

SHE IN TURN JUST GIGGLED AND BLUSHED. How dare they and how dare she give them a lift. 100% I was going to fuck her army style before that I had fuck these four army style. They were four of them louts. I started the bike and stopped in front of them. Neeli saw me coming she rushed trying to restrain me. I abused them for eve teasing and verbally trashed them.

I asked Neeli to sit on the bike and took her home. I was disgusted. I called the local Police OC who was a old crony of mine from Army days. He expressed his helplessness as nobody would come forth as witness. Anyhow I was appeased by the tasty meat vindaloos and went for an afternoon nap. After some time Neeli came rushing into my room to wake me up.

There was alarm and fear on her face. I heard loud noises as if someone is trying to break the front glass door to the sitting room : "Come out you old dog, where are you hiding behind your daughter in law large ass, you have been fucking her everyday, today is our cocks turn to enter her ass, come out you daughter fucker"

I raised my hand to calm her. She said they have cut off the phone line so we cannot reach police. I smiled at her I told her that was actually good news and told her to lock the bedroom door and remain inside at all cost. I also gave her my.38 revolver in worst come worst situation. I slipped into my army boots.

I went to open the door. I was thinking to myself that these poor illetrate bastards did not see my name board it said "Major R, D Souza Retd." (retired as UAC Instructor, Special Services Group to 4th. Mountain Division, Tezpur, Indian Army, UAC is unarmed combat or as it is called today Proactive Close Enemy Contact)

I immediately sized the situation and realized the enemy had made a fatal positioning error. The one shouting and banging with large metal pipe was standing near the door, the second one with a hockey stick was standing on rightmost corner of the balcony.

Third lout was standing on the left most corner with a large stick and the last lout stood by the courtyard entrance door where already people had began to accumulate. They were well dispersed with lot of space between them. In unarmed combat, dispersion of strength is the worst mistake.

You can deal with one at a time, by the time the other guy reach's in aid of the first guy, superior UAC technique can void that aid. I opened the door, a short fellow facing four big youths. Standing in front me was this large lout. I said meekly as if I was afraid, to create a surprise element for them later on." Please I do not want trouble, can we sit and talk this over"

In reply the large lout winged his metal pipe at me. I quickly booted him in his balls and as he bend I broke his nose with a right upper. I rush to guy in left and swiftly twisted his ankle and broke his thumb. I rushed to the third guy I could see the the fourth guy coming towards me, the crowd of onlooker was bigger but no one came forth yet.

I slammed the third louts shoulder and dislocated it, he sank down in pain. The fourth guy was almost on me I turned and caught him by his neck. I pushed him against the wall and aimed two fingers towards his eyes. He begged me to stop. He said that she instigated us, she would smile at us, we are poor man looking for a free fuck all the time,

so we thought she was a easy fuck sorry easy prey. From now on if any body even dare look towards her with bad intention we will pop out his eyes, please let us go papaji. It now seemed she clearly started the whole thing. He pointed towards her with folded hands asking for fogiveness. I turned back to look at Neeli.

She was standing behind the window grill, her bosoms seemed larger that before as it heaved up and down in anxiety. But it dawned on me that all this was clearly her fault and she will have to pay for it. I now knew how. Someone called the police, they came took statements and took those four away to hospital. I locked the front door and sat down.

I called Nelli and asked her to sit opposite me. She knew she was in for some rough ride her. I noticed she had undoen three of her blouse button so that her ample bosoms were in clear and absolute glory. I poured myself a large drink and said "You know what you have to do now...?" I took a nice sip.

She looked at me "Do now.... like" she pointed towards the bedroom "what do you mean?" I said " You slut can U think of anything else besides..." I had a O with thumb and index fingers and I ran my others index finger in and out of that O. I had never spoken to her like this, it broke a lot of ice between us "Did you encourage them or not?"

She said " No, No NO...They donot even bath, do u think I would want them to put their thingy s inside me, not with men like that" For more then hour we argued emotionally surcharged. I told her that she will grow old waiting what a big waste of beauty and talent, she said thats is her role.

I told her about what would people say that I keeping you in the house and having pleasure with you. She told she didnot care about people thinking the secretly she was my wife. I told her pack and go her home where she will be more comfortable. She accused me of not loving her, but I was adamant that she must pack up and leave, it was good for both of us.

She started crying I had to hug her. I pulled her and she sat my lap I hugged her. This the first time I had even touched her. She hugged me tightly in return. Her breast pressed into my chest. I tried not to get a hardon but she was sitting on it. Imagine sitting on a pole end. She asked me did not she take care of me adequately, who will take care of me?

I told her I could keep a maid who could take care of me as well as she did plus she would also not mind a rear condom entry now and then. I regret saying the last part but could not take back my words. Taken aback Neeli looked at me and pointed her finger so thats the real reason, I suppose I would not mind that too as long as you treated me as your wife within these four walls.

would U love me being your wife? I asked her not to be silly. She said I could also do belly dancing for you while you drink, you want to see? Saying that she got off me and took a large swig of my rum glass. She stood there and she did some movements. She asked me how did I like it? I told her that I could hardly see any dance movement, but it looked good to me.

She said it must her dress covering it all up. In a flash she pulled up her gown and for the first time I saw her almost naked form. She had long hairy legs, flat stomach and perfect v front. She struggled to get the gown of her head. She was wearing a red panty, the mound of pussy clearly outlined the valley like a large \|/. She was wearing a matching red bra.

She was looking extra ordinary sexy with unkempt hair. She looked at me and said do U like me, she suddenly squealed she pointed to my monstrous hard on, you cannot lie U like it. There was no time to play games. I stood up she was tall and I was short. I put my hands around her naked waist and pushed her against the wall. She breathing hot. We kissed.

I lifted her leg and messaged her pussy. She pulled my pajama down and squeezed my cock turning and twisting, Clearly she didnot know how to do it. We remained like this for few minutes. I lifted her right leg up and put on my shoulder. I parted her red panty and her pubic hair for clear feel on her love hole. She pulled my cock to the love hole.

I pushed a little and...plop..my penis blubous head was inside her, she was dry but warm. I continued to withdraw and thrust only the penis head inside her, every time I withdraw it made a plop like sound. I was doing really slowly but her tongue was furiously exploring inside of my mouth. Her hands were holding my butt urging me to go deeper inside her.

After few minutes I noticed she was gushing wet. She lifted her other leg and encrcled me. I thrust a bit harder each time and slowly I went deeper and deeper inside her. I needed to stop deep inside her just rubbing her G spot and wait to overcome the feeling of cumming and start again.

She was pulling my hair, scrtaching my back. I took her to the bed room, laid her down gently without breaking my temp of to and fro. I could hold it anymore I had to go faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I looked at the morror her fair slim legs were encircled around my butt, my dark butt was gleaming with sweat and I could clearly see the muscle tension on my butt as

I withdrew and thrust hard into her. She was muttering, fuck me please blow my lights out. I went harder and faster. I knew I coud not hold that pace much longer. As was my standard safety practice from the army days when we used to fuck mountain and country girls, they were so plentiful, cheap and tight,

I fucked so many of them that this became my auto reflex whenever I was fucking. So quickly I turned her around, parted her soft like jelly ass cheeks and thundered into her ass hole, till I had cum half buried inside her arse and collapsed on her back. That was the army style fuck, quick hard and fully safe.

It very important to be physically fit to have really good sex, otherwise the girl remains the unsatisfied party. Fortunately for Neeli I was more then fit. Fortunately for me she like sex and my cock became her pet, it would be either in her hand or mouth or one of her holes below. Now we both live in Canada. She works and I just fuck her.

No comments:

Post a Comment