Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nancy having threesome sex-indian family sex stories

Hi, I need to express a threesome we had last night. I am a married and am 27 years with an average body. I am married for last 5 years. We havent planned for a child yet. We have a neighbour who is just 22 years and she used to visit me often and she eats at our home. She stays back at our home. I recently knew that she had liking towards my hus.

She tried to attract my husband. but instead of me getting angry on this I was getting horny whenever I think that she is in love with ma hubby. but my hubby loves me a lot and does anything I want to on earth for me. we used to have sex almost everyday except fr those 3 days and we are happy on that life and satisfied.

One day my neightbour came home and her parents were away for some mariage leaving her at our house. so she slept early at one of our bedroom. she was prposely wearing a nightie on that day which while sleeping exposed her legs until her thighs. We both were usually on a good mood. and we went on to our room.

I was very mad then since I knew she would have fantaising my hubby. My hubby touched my breasts and kissed me wildly kneading my breasts. and he silenty asked me if we can include her in this session as she was sleeping alone. I hesitated at first but I wanted that to happen as I was eting horm when sh was fataising my husband.

My hubbys request was geneous as she was ewearing a dress which would lose y mans control and even having a livey sex session wth the wife. I said yes but sa dont insert inside her. he agreed. We wantedl made shus and signds so that he go up. I screamed and yelled to showi was enjoying my hubby. Actually as rubbing against him.

She woke up and she opened her zip and was kneading her breasts and pussy. While we saw this we approached her and asked if she wants to join us. She sa very well. She had already had sex with her boy friends so she started kissing my hubby passionately. my hubby was luking at me helples. then my hubby took me on onhis hands and huggd me tigh.

we undressed each other and he took m hubbys pen in her mouth while y hubby was enjoying he rubbed my pussy and kissed me wonderfully. and bit my nipples hard. he licked my pusy while se was bi his pen. He inserted his pen to her pussy which was longing for a thrust.

he gave me wonderful oral and then was enjoying the hole on her. he thrust harder into her and me alternatively and he came inside me... we three had an awesome sex session.... she went back home in the morning and went to office...

No comments:

Post a Comment