Saturday, February 27, 2010

Punjabi guy getting lucky online with sex,free indian sex stories in hindi,indian housewife sex stories,indian sex stories,stories indian sex

Hi,this is my first real life incident which I m sending to debonair after reading so many good ones.Names are changed and about myself I m 36 yrs old 6 feet tall punjabi guy living in Canada average build and believe in discreet relationship and respect privacy of others.I m married but still wana to go out but only with hygenic,clean and who love sex.

I was going through net as I was not working bcos of some injury couple years before and so I tried a website which was recomended by my friend.I logged in by name of hot intention and start chatting with gals but mostly girls were from U.K. Suddenly a girl with name Nina start talking to me and I found out she was from Toronto canada so I was excited.

As she was from my area.We chatted for half an hour and we exchanged our e mail address and after 2 days she demanded my pic,I send her that and she liked it so I asked about her.She was little reluctant but she send me.She was alos good looking but was 7 to 9 yrs older than me but I didn't mind.

We exchanged our phone numbers and I got call from her next day from her office number. During talk she explained me that she is divorced and had a girl of 5 years age and living alone with 2 tenants in her house.Finally I was invited to meet her first time at Toronto at a chinese buffet. I went there and she was already there.

About her she was 5 feet 4 inches talk medium build good size boobs and sexy lips and eyes.I hugged her and we had lunch and during lunch she asked me about how much time I had today.I was free as that time I was engaged only so nothing to worry about.So she took me in her car after lunch to nearby park and sat with me so close that I was getting erection but was trying to hide.

She talked about her divorce and got emotional,I touched her shoulders and tried to calm her but this made her to come closer to me and all the sudden she start kissing me.Oh wat a kiss she took my tongue and then gave her to me and slowly I tried to put my hands in her shirt and was surprised she didn't resisted.

I smooched her many times and she slowly rubbed my dick which so hard and I was almost going to ask her for blowjob but couldn't.She controlled herself and asked me that she has to go to office back and if I can join her at her home on weekend.I agreed. On that day I went to her home and was able to send that she send her daughter with her tenants to local mall.

The house was decorated really good and she was wearing a tight jeans and tight top which was showing me her cleavage really good.I took wine bottle with me as I know that if I drink I can last long with her in sex.She gave me some snacks and we drank that wine which I consumed more.

I was little drunk but got more confidence and then I started kissing her on sofa and took her top up and she was wearing black bra I took her bra up and start sucking her boobs uhhhh her nipples were so erect and firm that I can suck them from couple inches away.She was getting hot and asked me to bite on nipples too.

I did little so I won't give her pain but she said make marks on her breast and bite hard.But still I was feeling pain for her but she opened my shirt and sucked my nipple so hard that I was going to scream and she asked me do like this.SO I did that and made black spots on her chest she like it.She asked to go in her bedroom and I joined her.

She took away my belt and slowly stripped down my jeans and pulled my frenchie with her teeths uhhhhhhhhhh that was making me so dmn hot that penis start getting pre cum on tip,then she licked all around my dick(as it was shaven)my testies and thennnnnnnnnnnn uhhhhh she licked my penis like lollypop and made me to say uhhhhhhh aahhhhhh I liked it.

I have seen white girls doing like that but never expected that our Indian gal who was raised in Canada will be like that.She didn' allowed me to touch her in mean time as I was sitting on bed and she was on floor.Finally she get over and I put my hands in her jeans uhh she was wearing thong and I touched her clean shaven pussy it was all wet and lips of pussy where really good size.

She liked it and asked me to rubb there more and I rubbed on her ass too as ass was very good in size and round.I slowly start removing her top and then her bra.Her boobs were hanging on my lap when she was blowing me,later she put my dick which is 6 1/2 inches in between her boobs and blowed me like it.I was totally naked and she was still in her jeans but nothing on top.

I opened her jeans and she asked me to wait and she went to washroom.I was high as wine was home made and was showing effect and hot conditions made by her was making me more. she came back in thong which was black and I was excited to see thong just going between her ass and seeing her cunt which was coming out of thong.

She asked me to go in 69 position and I start licking her cunt by moving thong little away and she start sucking me again I was in heaven.Iasked her to go slow as she was making me too excited.I start putting my fingers in her pussy and used her wetness to make her anus wet too and inserted my finger there.

She became to high as I was fingering her anus too and she exploded in my mouth with tons of wetness and I was going to cum but I stopped her and licked her for 5 or 6 mins more and she was screaming do it do it ahhhhhhhhhhhhha liking it lick my anus too and I did it she was almost drinching like rainy weather in her thong so I removed her thong and she was

completely naked sitting on my face.It was summer and a/c was running but we were so hot like doing on beach.Then she came over me and hold my dick on lipps of pussy and she rubbed my dick there for couple mins and I was sucking her nipples and lips.Finally she put my dick in her pussy with great trust and my dick went in so smoothly as it was standing on slippery floor.

She went up and down for couple times and I asked her to slow down as I was building pressure inside dick.She sat there and I opened her hairs and started kissing her while her hairs falling allover my face.Then she changed her position and went reverse cowboy style as she was facing towards my feet and she again pumped me as she was moving her ass up

and down I saw that a big amount of white stuff allover my dick which she told me is her wetness as she is getting good fuck after 6 months.She told me also that her ex use to have sex and get his job done but never cared about her orgasm and as she is raised up in canada she wants her satisfaction too.

But hubby from India doesnot want to lick her much and doesn't care about her orgasm.He never shooted his sperms in her mouth or face as he believes it is only for blue movies not for husband wife,he never licked her ass and didn't tried hard to fuck her ass too.I was thinking wat a looser he was and wat a hot lady she is.

I inserted my finger in her asshole with using her cum which was aroung my penis.She was enjoying and then she want me to fuck her in missionary styles.By the way she was very good in styles and I was using her skills like student.I fucked her in missionary style and was going to explode when she asked me to take out my dick.

I was thinking that she don't want me to cum inside but was surprised when she took in her mouth but while going to her mouth I came on her face too and rest she licked it and made it so clean that I was wondering whether I did it or not.She licked my dick for some moment untill it shrinked and came to original position.

She thanked me and we slept in her bed for half and hour and again she start rubbing my body and dick and when it came back in senses she gave me and my dick a great oil massage and then again back to fucking scene and we did almost for half an hour with stopping in between and startin and I also fucked her ass which was tight enough and oil and her co operation made it easier.

One time she asked me to leave the anal as she was feeling very painful but I was trying slowly and slowly she continued and later she start jumping herself on my dick in her ass.I really want to say that she was a great lady who taught me many new things as I came from India few months before and In India I never met any girl with that openness.

I left her in evening and after that I met her many times,two times in car,one time in a park near Niagara falls and few times at her home.If you guys and gals like it let me know then I will write more if not then I will stop.By the way it was my first time from internet that I got luvky and she told me that it was her first time too to get somebody upto bed through internet.

She got married again with guy having 3 kids,lots of problem for her to adjust but I always helped her like friend and also went for fucking session 2 times after she got married as I don't want to ruin her marriage but she stills remember her days with me when she was single and she respect my married life too. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment