Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sexy experience in Bangalore theatre-free indian sex stories in india

Hi, I would like to share an incident in theatre with all you HD lovers. My name is Mike and I stay in Bangalore. This experience is all about mine with a girl in a theatre when I went for second show.

It was a Sunday evening and I just woke with an hard on in my shorts, as the climate outside was chilly (as usual in Bangalore). Nobody was in my house as all of them were away to Chennai for wedding shopping. I was getting bored and thought of visiting a near by theatre and passing with a movie. So got ready and had a cup of hot coffee and left.

The theatre was not that rush and had a moderate crowd, however the deluxe class was full and only 40rs tickets were available, so bought one and had a good fag. Later entered the theatre and found my seat in the corner and settled down. The theatre was not AC and fans were in full swing. People were coming in and settling in their seats.

My eyes were on the entrance door and watching a few girls and their assets in T-shirts and skirts. Then there came a family of five people, parents, and three girls to my surprise they just sat beside me. As the girls were young their parenst tried to secure them by sitting in the corners and the girls were sitting in between.

I just cursed my luck and was disappointed that not any of the girls sat beside me. The movie started, dont know wat happenned tow of the girls started a fight and her mother in order to stop them from fighting sat in between them and in the process one girl sat beside me.

First let me describe the girl, she would be around 14-16 yrs old, moderate boobs, good things and a wonderful ass. These assests were visible from her skirt and tight top. These assests gave me a instant hard on. For sometime I didnt make any moves, then I started to touch her with my shoulder and she reacted and moved away from me,

but still I tried again then she gave me a horrific glance and looked at me as if shes gonna complaint to her father. Then I thought wat the heck, a small girl giving me a warning, then I did nothing and was watching the movie. It was interval time and they had ice creams and pop corn, I had some chips and was involved in the movie.

I observed that the girl who went away from me as "TOUCH ME NOT" now sat comfortably and her hands were on the hand rest. I didnt do anything, by accident my hand touched her shoulder and she didnt move. Then slowly I tried pushing her hand away and she resisted, now its her turn she pushed my hand away from the hand rest and I saw at her, she had no moves.

Then I tired to touch her legs with mine, no moves from her. I thought let us a give another try. Slowly I put my fingers over hand and started to rub them, due to fear or shy she took her hand little bit away, but was there on the hand rest. Then I caught her hand in full and was taking my hand in the upwards direction,

stopped near her opening of dress hands and slowly started moving insde her dress, she looked at me and shaked her head as if saying plz dont do it, now I understood that she is not able to take my rough touch over her sensitive hands.

I caught her hand and pulled her towards me as she was away from me, she came near to me with no resistance. Already the excitment started in my pants and my little brother in my underwares was growing in size.Now, I placed my other hand on her thigh, wow wat a soft and big thighs she had, I slowly started to caress them and press them and started to move upwards,

reached her groin and tried to insert my fingers over her skirt but it was not possible. Again I came downwards and started pulling her skirt up, first she cought it and my hand and said no pleassssss, I cant take it, but I was mercy less, pulled her skirt up and felt her milk white, satin soft, hairless thighs. Went on pressing them caressing them.

Meanwhile my other hand was alrewady in control od her boobs and boy!! she had a wonderful pair. My hand was not sufficient to hold thgem tight, I went on pinching her nipples and twisting and pressing those virgin boobs.. I was in heavin, I just wanted to unzip my pants and take out my tool and band her in that theatre chair, but cant help, its not possible.

After somtime, I reached her panties and found them wet and soaked in her cunt juices, she was flowing heavy, I smelled her juices and boy!! its aroma was divine. Then from her panty side I touched her pussy, she left out a moan aaaHHHHHHHH, as the theatre was a DTS sorround sound novody could have heard her moaning.

I inserted my fingers into her pussy and tried going in further, as she is a minor girl my fingers arent being taken inside, but I was determined atleast to finger fuck her!!! On top I have already removed a few buttons and my hand slid inside her top and from under her tight bra, I slid my hand and had full control of her left boob.

She could no more take it and came in no time, releasing flow of juices on my hand which was trying to get inside, I could see her face, she was sweating and eyes closed and biting her lips with pleasure. I slowly removed my hand opened my jeans zip and took out my tool and forcefully took her right hand and made her catch it and showed her how to masturbate it.

As she was already in deep pleasure without any resistance took my tool and started follow my training. Again I went back to her pussy and this time with all force pushed my middle finger inside, she left out a cry making lot of noise and which made her mother turn her head ask what happened?

I was frightened as my hands were inside her pussy and on her boobs and her hand on my pennis. But she said something to her mom and made me carry on. I felt something really wet on my fingers, could be blood. I started to finger fuck her and inserted one more finger and was searching for her g-spot.

I hooked her inside and caught hold of her g-spot and now she couldnt control herself anymore, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm, were her moaning.

With that level of pleasure she was masturbating my cock severly and I was also coming to climax, finally I let my sperm on her hands and kissed her neck and for the first time gave her a love bite on her neck. As the movie was about to finish, I zipped up my trousers and got up and walked away from the theatre, as I didnt want anyone to see me in lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment