Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fucking sexy secretary Susan 1-indian granny sex with dogs stories

I am Dev again and this time I would like to tell my experience with my secretary Susan. The very first time I saw her my body was attracted to her like an iron and magnet. But unfortunately she was attached to one of my senior colleague and I had to wait months for getting her under my control temporarily on his long vacation.

When ever I saw her she resembled one Rosy who was our neighour. Her father was a farmer and they had milk business. Rosy used to give milk in our house and I have seen her every day. In her traditional dress with one dhothi and long white blouse she was very sexy. One day when there was some urgency for milk I was asked by mother to get milk from them.

At that time I was only 12 years old. She was milking cow and was sitting in an awkward position with dress rolled up to the knee. When I said milk she suddenly turned to me and I saw entire kitty. It was so busy and that sight was haunting me through out. Susan resembled Rosy and perhaps that may be the cause of attraction for her.

What I could not get from Rosy due to a variety of reasons I was trying to achieve from Susan. When she entered my room I greeted her by saying well come and good morning. She said thank you sir. I told her that I am very happy to get her company for finishing a lot of works. She said she is only happy to assist me to the maximum extent and now she is really out of a cage.

I enquired why. Is there any problem.No problem, but no life at all.He behaved as if I am untouchable. If I stand near him he will pull out the chair to a distance. If I kneal to the table he will draw back his head.Some how I didn't like the wat he behaves. But what to do sir, I have to live some how. Are you so desperate. No interest to work with him.

I wish not to finish his leave..Ok sir let it be any thing, we will work our programme. I made a detailed scedule of the works to be completed and gave the programme to her. She was happy in my company and I was praying in mind not to end these days. Days were flying.Every day in the night She was coming to my mind and through Rosy I was seeing her inner part.

I was some how controlling my lust on wife and unfortunately she is not hot. I am not able to get the thrill from her. I was fabricating the situation to attain her one day. She was coming well dressed and elegantly.Day after day my desire was bursting out. I used to provoke her with nice words and she used to kink.

She used to stand near me and point out certain things and I watched her closely on such occassions. it is not possible to see her cleavage due to her dress. But the size of protrusion on the breast gave an indication of the boobs. When she kneal on the table by standing beside me I saw her booty style. It was fantastic and inviting.She never used to come out with out lipstick.

It was matching her lip colour and always the lips were wet. her fingers were thin and long with shaped nails polished in natural colour.I appreciated her aesthetic sence and she said I am exagerating. One thing I have decided. If possible I will get it with in this 15 days or else I can forget it.

Just the close of 12 days I said her to come prepared for some extra works on the next three days. I feel the schedule is behind. How long I have to be here sir. Depends on the progress I said. What about my return sir. It is a problem. It will be taken care. What else you want. Nothing. Your dinner will be here and vehicle will drop you where ever you want.ok. Yes sir.

Next day we took dinner together by sitting face to face and during that time was going on jacking her with flattery. No lady is there who doesn't like flattery. She too belonged to that category. She wa siting with a cream colour top and golden brown half skirt on that day. Her boobs were sitting on the table exactly.

was sitting with out shoe and my legs slowly stretched to her side and touched her legs. I said sorry and touched her shoulder and kept that hand on head. O you are very orthodox, she told. No by practice I do mechanocally. I said her mouth is too small and her talks resemble a child. You mean I am a kid. Not at all. So natural and simple.

I suddenly stretched my left hand to her cheek and took out some thing and threw down. She was a bit puzzled and asked what. I hair was about to touch mouth. She said thank you. I made many opportunity to touch her during that course and we stood up for washing. I asked her to wash first and I was keeping at back and watching her booty.

When she turned back she hit on me and I gave the towel I was keeping. I deliberately stood close to touch at her back. After dinner we continued the work and around 9pm I said we will stop here. I arranged car for her and said bye. I did not forget to say thanks by giving a shake hand. her palm was so soft and I kept it in my palm for a few seconds and gave a mild press at the end.

Next day also the same routine continued and our movement was more close. On that day I lifted my leg and my legs touched her knees. After washing I put the towel on her foot and suddenly kneeled and took it.While stretching along with the towel her skirt also was lifted to certain level. She prevented by hand and our hands hit each other.

She commented you are lifting the wrong cloth. I said sorry at once. She smiled. That day ended like that the day next to that was very special to me. Really there was work only up to 5 pm and I wanted to make use of the remaning time for our pesonal meeting if agreed. Any way I kept a condom ready in my wallet.

Right from the first day of Susan arrival in my section I started to take a herbal preparation which was given by my friend doctor for vigour and vitality. I was feeling some renewed vigour in me. On that day byabout 5.30 pm susan came to me with all the paers with her and we checked collectively them one after the other.

After that She gave a consolidated statement and I checked it. Sir if you give the next programme I can start it by the time you finish this. No I require your presence to clarify certain points. She said ok. I watched her and she was in a pink top and black skirt. A smell of very good mild perfume was there and I enquired that. It is given by his foreign cousin.

it has a mesmarizing effect I told. She smiled. I was asking some thing and she was stretching her hands and I was also touching the point and our hands collided so many times. I said your finger is very beautiful and artistic. You do any artistic works. I like embridary. fine. The right finger for embroidery.

After a few timed of finger collusion I told her to come this side if no proble. She came and stood beside me and helpede in serch. Sorry for making you to stand, I will finish quickly. When she kept her right hand on the paper I stretched my hand in between her body and hand and kept on the same place. Even the slightest movement of her made to touch my hand on her boob side.

This continued for several times. Every time my hand touched boobs I looked at her and she was not caring for that. I dropped my left hand down and it touched her back. I pulled out my hand as if in haste some time and it rubbed over her booty. She never moved away from the chir arm.

The work ws about to finish and my left hand slowly hugged her waist and kept the hand there since no objection was there. When she asked what is next sir only I remembered the work is over. With out teling anything I turned the chair a bit and slowly pulled her to my lap and told her to relax for some time. Now she was sitting on my lap. Sir what you mean.

Yes Susan that only. But you see there is no boss and subordinate from now onwards. That work is over.I am free and you are free. With out your permission no more inch I will move. I like to have, and keeping in mind for years together. If you agree yes, decide. I removed my hand from her waist. She didn't wake up srom my seat. I waited for a few minutes.

Then I hugged with all force possible and said my sweety. I started to move on her body with my fingers in very calm and slow pace. I touched all over her face and finally pressed the lips from side and kissed on the bulge. Then followed the kisses on lips and by theis time she put one hand over my neck and sat comfortably to receive the action.

My kissing continued and tongue tricks started. I licke d allover her face. It started from eye lids, nose. cheeks, ear lobs, neck, chin and again lips. This I continued many times. I sucked the ear lobs and kissed behind the ear. I have read in some where taht this portion is te most sensitive part on a woman body next to clit.

My right hand started to work on her boobs and down. my palm sige and her boob size was exactly same and I gave nice massage on them one after the other and played on nipples. the nipples wetre as big as aripe grape. I took one inside and started sucking slowly. I bit on the nipple and liked around with tongue. At the tip I worked my tongue and continued on the other one also.

These exercises took several minutes. I was feeling her arousal by the hip movement and breathing. I worked non stop and thanks to the herbal drug my arousal was very slow. My hand went down to her pelvis. My finger got inside her navel for a while and reached the pelvis.The portion is puffed well. It felt like a well cooked bun.

rubbed several times and she loosened her legs and projected her hip. I searched with fingers and understood it as the panty hose. Gently the thighs were presssed and kissing on lips forcened. She was patiently accepting all the action on her body. I looked at her eyes and lips. The eyes were half closed and lips started drying. She was slowly getting exited. The reversal was all on a sudden.

She got up and pampered on me like a cheetah. She took my mouth in her and did a tongue work. That took me to a higher level. She gave massage all over and hands came to my pants. Belt and zip were open with so easz and the dick was out. She rubbed it with hand and the feeling was like a silk cotton touch. So smooth and nice. My dick reacted to the action and woke up half.

She continued and and watched it's action. When it was almost erected she sat on the floor before me and took it in her mouth. Then the action was unexplainable. After few sucks and licks ahe tested the hardness. I stretched my hand to her bottom and through the panty fingered her slit. It was getting wet. The process continued for some more time.

My dick hardened like rock in her mouth and my finger work was progressing in her cunt. She got up like a spring ball and turned to me and said Dev I can't bear any more. I am hot like hell, go inside. I took out the condom and put on the dick.It was standing like a lamp post. She spread ker legs a bit and sat on the dick tip pointing to the mouth

When she was trying to take in the chair was moving back and it slipped from position. To three times this followed and she became restless. She said to gore the slit fast. I physically lifted her and kept on the table. She threw the undergarments away and introduced my dick in her puffed crack.It was all wet and it slided like a gliding shoe.

She kept one leg up and other on table. My jack hammer worked well. Each stroke was hitting at the end she started to ask for more force and speed. With the maximum speed my piston worked. She was telling more, more and don't stop. Come deeper, pierce it, press more, ya,ya, it is coming don't stop,press like that, like that,

more more more and pressed my back to her pelvis with terrific force and tightened the pussy muscles. My dick throbbed heavily and gave good jerk inside. Slowly her hands loosened and the pussy muscle loosed. My dick jizzed inside the condom but still continued to jerk. It is still active she said and let me bite it by cunt.

When the dick jerked once she tightened the pussy and counted one. again it continued till she counted six. she was lieing on the table fully relaxed and I withdrew dick fro pussy. afew drops of pussy juice fell on the table and I cleaned with a tissue. She was not waking up and time was running. I thought she requires some more. Let me try.

I arranged some juice and gave to her on the table itself. I relaxed on the chair. Even in ac room we were sweating and the exertion was that high. I collected her pantyhose and kept near her. Removed my condem to safe place and slowly got ready for next show. In that position I kissed on the legs and went up. Both breast I held with hands and gave good massage and at time bit the nipples.

Gradually I closed her pussy with my mouth and gave a nice bite on the lips. She shrunk and said it will tear. You only asked me some time back to pierce it. That is different. Then let me eat this, I took the clit in moth, kept between lips and licked the tip. I nevr left this position till it hardened and projected. Now she woke up and sat befor me and cleaned my dick with a tissue.

Then she swallowed it up to throat and did type same thing on it. She never allowed to bring it out till got hardened.I asked her whether she is ready for the second shot. I am ready long back. Come on then. She placed her body and head on the table and stood on the floor. I lifted her one leg and pocked from behind. The hard dick in way cunt produced some splashing sound.

This time it did not take much time and the culmination was fast. In fact fucked with out condom. She also never cared. During the end I pulled out dick and jizzed on her butts. After relaxation and food we started home and she sai I got it only today after long waite. Hope to make it often. Since next day was off for both the entire mood was relaxed. Hope to come back to you with more if your interest is known. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment