Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gay experience of Rohan-indian aunty sex stories

Hello Readers, I am Rohan, a 53 year old married and well settled man, but with no excitement in sex after so many years of marriage. Until some 3 months back, when all this was going to change. I wont call myself gay or even bisexual, I have never found myself attracted to boys.

From my office I had befriended and would voice chat with an american lady in a yahoo chat room and it would never be about sex, honestly I find internet sex boring. Then one day she sounded quite upset about a young guy who had sent her his nude picture and video with lewd emails.

I found it quite stupid because I believe such things happen over internet every other day. But she was really agitated because her husband could've found it and that day she also had 3 of her companions in a conference all yelling into my ears, which was when I realized that they thought I had given her Id to this guy because we both belonged to Hyderabad too.

Now this was a tricky situation and I offered to help her saying a case can be registered with the cyber crime (not sure but I was trying to dissociate myself). That seemed to calm them down, when next day I found out that they mentioned it to the poor kid who now seemed to realize that if not a police case, atleast his pictures could be splashed all across the internet and he was scared.

I had forgotten about the incident about a week down but then she mentioned that they were blackmailing him into some sort of 'punishment' which included dressing him up as a girl on cam. Being a girl he would learn to respect women better.. I did not know how to react to this something completely new.

So they asked him to show me his cam too, while they went about his "punishment". The guy I saw on cam was a real stud, muscle defined, beautiful face and smooth hairless body who I saw metamorphose into a beautiful girl in no time. Make up wig and a really short dress. He was visibly embarassed and scared which made him seem even more like an indian bride.

Maybe which is why I was turned on and I let her know that he looked really hot. She took the cue and fixed our date (dont know how much threat they used ;). ) But this was going too far too soon and I didnt seem to care. Something seemed to have overcome me and for me he was a girl I could use.

As the D day arrived I was really excited and wanted to make the most of the chance. I went ahead and bought some really sexy short dresses, stilettos, make up (bright red lipstick included) and hair extensions for him and got him to wax his body. We were to meet at a hotel and I checked in first, by the time I had showered and fixed a drink he knocked on the door.

I opened the door and let an absolutely beautiful young boy in - luscious pink lips, long eyelashes and very nicely built. I kissed him on his lips as he came in but he seemed very hesitant and visibly forced. So I asked him sternly to change into my clothes while I watched tv. When (s)he emerged I was stunned as how pretty (s)he looked.

Silk smooth thighs that I could'nt resist plunging my face into. I slid my hands up to his cock - he was not hard at all but just scared which is what I preferred too. I offered him a drink to make him less nervous but he was a non drinker, so I sat him beside me sucking on his nipples and playing with his cock.

He was completely passive and submissive which seemed to turn me on even more. After a bit I asked him to make me another peg and sit at my feet and massage while I could sip and watch some tv, I wanted to take my sweet time to enjoy this night. He soon progressed to massaging my thighs and teasingly close to my cock.

I was very hard by now and always had fantasised a blow job which my wife would never do. But even this guy was not too willing until 2 pegs went down his throat. That reduced his resistance a little and I pressed a hand against the back of his neck and got his face rubbing on my cock and with other hand put my cock between his lips and started face fucking him.

The whole idea of forcing almost raping him was even more stimulating. When I felt myself cumming I held his head tight and even though he tried to get away I kept it in place and made him swallow. It was one amazing night but I do feel I hurried through things but still worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment