Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sexperience of Savitha in theatre stories sex indian

Hi friends I am a great fan of HumanDigest and I read the stories regularly from this site so I decided to write my story which happened with my girlfriend by name savita (name changed) in a theater in Mumbai, she was studying 12th and I was studying B.sc IT in the same college I was also a virgin and didn’t had sex with any girl before and

I was getting attracted to her figure which is 36,28,36 whenever I see her I use to get erection I my pants so finally I decided to propose her and on feb14th I straight away went to her and proposed her and she first refused I was disappointed but one day I got a call from her and she accepted my proposal I was so happy so we decided to meet at andheri station

I also bunked all my lectures and she also did the same,we met at andheri at 8.30 in the morning and I thanked her for accepted my proposal she replied with a smile, she was wearing a shirt and a black skirt she was looking gorgeous.

We sat in rickshaw and went to a multiplex in andheri there we had breakfast and while having breakfast I hold her hand and she was blushing I slowly kissed her hand she closed her eyes we had our breakfast and went in theater while moving I kept my hand on her waist and grabbed her close to me she saw my eyes and laughed,

we went inside theater very less crowd was there as it was a week day we sat on our seat and only some couples were there in theater, I took her hand in my hand and kissed her hand she was happy I told her in her ears that I want to kiss her lips she denied as lights were on I told her that I will kiss her when the light goes off she blushed and closed her face

I got the green signal and national anthem started we all had to stand up as I was wearing loose pant she saw my erection and laughed I also winked after lights went off movie started I went near her she was breathing heavily I went near her lips she was blowing hot air I moved my lips on her lips and kissed her passionately she opened her mouth and

we exchanged saliva and we both played with each others tongue we kissed each other for nearly 10 min and I saw in her eyes she blushed and closed her eyes I kept one hand on her shoulders and slowly I pressed her boob she moaned haa I pressed it harder she came near me and told that someone will see I told not to worry and kept both hands on her boobs

and started to press it harder she was also co-operating and enjoying slowly I opened two buttons she stopped and resisted I told her that I want to lick her nipples she laughed and said this not the right place to do I convinced her finally she agreed I opened three buttons of her shirt and played with the nipples on bra they were hard enough I pinched the nipple

she moaned and whispered please kiss me I kept my lips on her lips she was kissing very wildly slowly I lifted her bra and went down and kissed her nipples she pressed my head to her boobs I started licking her nipples like a baby and pressing other nipple,I got up and asked her to move forward she did I lifted her shirt from back and licked her entire back she was

moaning aah haa ahh please but I was pressing her boobs continuously I whispered in her ears to lick my nipples for which she blushed and I opened four buttons of my shirt first she kept her hand inside my shirt and played with my nipples and we were kissing each other and I was pressing her boobs slowly she went down and started licking my nipples and she was good

at it I loved it after some time we kept quiet for sometime but my hands were still on her boobs and pressing it and playing with her nipples slowly I removed my hand from her shoulder and kept on her thighs and pressed it she moaned and jumped from her seat again I went down and took the nipples in my mouth and kept my hand inside her shirt from down and started

playing with her navel and started licking it she was liking it after sometime she jumped from her seat with a loud moan she had got her orgasm I asked her what happened she blushed and closed her face,I told her that I want to lick her pussy she said it is impossible in theater slowly I pressed her pussy on skirt and she moaned and kissed me wildly slowly I rubbed her

pussy on skirt and she closed her eyes and spread her legs and gave space for me I put my hand inside her skirt from top of the skirt and touched her panties it was completely wet I saw in her eyes she was blushing and closed her face with shyness slowly I kept my hand inside panty and touched her pussy she moaned squeezed my hand between her legs slowly

I inserted my middle finger in her cunt and she moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please do it fast I moved faster and she cummed on my hand I tasted it she was very happy,it was the time for interval so we adjusted ourselves and sat as nothing had happened as lights were on I saw her face she was going red I showed her the bulge in my pant she laughed we both

went outside went to toilet and came back and sat and movie began again I kept my hand on her shoulders and pressed her boobs to my surprise she had removed her bra when she had been to toilet and kept in her bag I saw her she winked I again opened four buttons of her shirt and took her boobs in my mouth she started moaning again and pressed my head to her

boobs I kept one hand on her thighs and pressed her pussy she held me tightly and moaned slowly I asked her to lift the skirt as there was nobody till next three rows only on couple was sitting and they were also busy she looked into my eyes with shyness I convinced her nothing will happen she lifted her skirt and I sat between her legs and pulled her panties it was

really hot, slowly I kissed her pussy she moaned aaaahaaaa and pressed my head I started licking her pussy and inserted my tongue and fucked her pussy with tongue she started moaning and she had a orgasm and she came into my mouth I drank all and sat on the seat again and kept my lips on her lips and started sucking and pressing her boobs slowly

I took her hand and kept it on my bulge she suddenly removed her hand and looked in my eyes and blushed I requested her so she agreed I asked her to open the zip of my pant she did and got my tool out she was surprised and I asked her to shake it she did after some time I cummed on her hand and she laughed but hardness was still there I went near and told her

to suck it she refused and finally agreed and bent down and started sucking like a wild bitch after some time I cummed in her mouth and she drank it without leaving a single drop still the movie was 45 minutes more we sat as usual and she also closed her buttons and adjusted her skirt and sat and slept on my shoulders I asked her how was she feeling she smiled

and blushed and told she was feeling relaxed and kissed me again I joined her kiss and started to kiss her I again pressed her boobs she told not now as she was relaxed I asked her we can continue watching the same movie for the second time she laughed and agreed I was happy after movie we went out had lunch I had a smoke and went to medical shol and

brought a packed of condoms and kept it in my bag which she was not knowing we went got the tickets and went inside sat on the same seats and crowd was still less as the movie was a flop so we sat comfortably she was very frank and bold by now she kept her hand on my thighs I told her I will go to toilet and come back she agreed I went out to toilet and removed

my underwear and kept it in my bag and came and sat and movie started and lights were off she came near me and kissed me I kissed her and our tougues met and we were not in hurry so we continued kissing for fifteen minutes I opened the buttons of her shirt and she lifted her bra I began pressing her boobs hardly she was responding very much slowly she came

near me and to to lick the nipples I saw in her eyes she smiled and winked I went down and strated licking her nipples it was already hard slowly I pressed my hand on her pussy she moaned and squeezed her legs slowly I lifted her skirt to my surprise she had removed her panties she winked and kissed me I sat between her legs and started licking her pussy

within minutes she cummed on my face and I drank it and came back to my seat she kept her hand on my dick it was easily accessible as I had removed my undies she laughed and opened the zip and took the tool in her hand and started stroking and I was pressing her boobs I whispered in her ears that I want to fuck her she told that somebody will see I told no body

was there and she agreed I asked her to lift the skirt completely and sit she did and spread her legs I opened the pant till knees and wore the condom and sat between her legs she saw the condom and laughed at me with shyness and slowly kept my lund near her pussy and pressed she grabbed me tightly and as the cunt was wet it went inside easily and I started to give

hard strokes to her she was also responding and finally I came I her cunt and she had multiple orgasm and after that we got covered ourselves and both were satisfied and happy till the time of interval we were talking to each other at interval we went outside had a coffee and came back inside and again movie started she straight away kept her hand on my dick and

pressed and opened the zip and took it into her mouth and started licking slowly I lifted her skirt and inserted the figure in her pussy she spread her legs and whispered in my ears to fuck her again as she was feeling good she opened all the buttons of her shirt and lifted her skirt and I opened the pant and wear a condom and pushed the dick straight away in her choot

she moaned and held me tight I started pumping her with full speed and she was moaning like ahhhhhh please shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshsh do it darling and cummed in her choot and she had three more orgasm and we sat in fully tired and she was also happy but lund was still hard

I showed her that she straight away sat between my legs and took my lund in her mouth and gave a excellent blow job and I cummed in her mouth and she drank it fully and finally we left theater again after some days we went to room which I will narrate it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment